Endometrioma Malpractice How Much Money Might Come From A Malpractice Suit?

How much money might come from a malpractice suit? - endometrioma malpractice

Well, here's the deal ... I had a caesarean section, was born as my son. Some time later, I developed a lump in the abdomen, near the scar and it is very painful! I finally got a "diagnosis" and the doctor is sure it is an endometrioma, and that's because the doctor, my son, my sewing from my uterine lining of my stomach muscles delivered when he was "close" I (I have yet to corrective surgery to confirm the diagnosis.) If, in fact, is that what has happened, I'll go with an action for negligence. No idea why this is so, how long it takes, it is worth and how can I expect?

3 comments:

FRAGINAL... said...

Depending on the lawyer and the process flow. Perhaps one (must take 1) year for the court's final decision. The cost of litigation in turn depends on the amount of your claim. Further claims, the oldest, but the prices are affordable. You can anything you ask, because the damage that you do not even measurable.

RICK said...

Well, I had a hip replacement at 32 years of injuries in baseball. Collapsed 6 years later that the original doctor at Johns Hopkins to do the test. Collapsed after 4 years. He discovered that the practice of evil in the last 2 years, a problem must be filed. The principle that lawyers have a bad practice, about 75 to 80 percent of the price plus costs. Call a few of the agenda, and I think you'll see that I'm not kidding. I think it depends on whether it is worth it, but in my case, I thought, it has been worth all my effort, time and headaches, no money to give to the lawyers. I must admit that I was hurt by the doctor and he is human and can fail. While this has changed me so much pain, and my life has in many ways, at least I'm alive, and perhaps it was to achieve a goal. I'm for you and wish you much luck, but try to see something positive from the operation. It may take some time, but I'm sure you can.

MLaw said...

Medical malpractice cases include TBE difficult and costly to pursue. Many states have very short statute of limitations, and research on the reporting requirements for the submission of such claims. Get a recommendation by a local lawyer harmful practice as soon as possible. If you have a "doubtful" or a case prompted massive damage without pay for the medical documents.

Post a Comment