Boot Stretchers For The Calf Can I Stretch A Pair Of Size 7 Leather Boots To A Size 7 1/2?

Can I stretch a pair of size 7 leather boots to a size 7 1/2? - boot stretchers for the calf

The real problem is that the boots are a bit too short or too narrow. A tight pair of leather boots before? I love her, but I can not bear if they interfere. I am thinking of buying a sofa, but I have no idea what brand will work better. I have one for 60.00, but much more than the shoes do not even taste! I sell when I stretch. Thank you for your help!

3 comments:

Robert C said...

they get done by a professional

patricia s said...

If you try to stretch, go to two litter Footsmart way for 14,99 to the side and will hope to see you support shoe thats good fortune to help that.

balladcr... said...

Take Em a shoe repair shop. They do it for about $ 10.

Post a Comment