Lg Yahoo Friends List Doesnt Exist I Am Experiencing A Delay In Receiving Instant Messages Being Forwarded To My Mobile Device Please Help?

I am experiencing a delay in receiving instant messages being forwarded to my mobile device Please help? - lg yahoo friends list doesnt exist

The delays are about 5 to 50 minutes. My phone is an LG CU500 and my company Cingular Wireless. When signing into Yahoo Messenger on my phone, there is a delay, and have at least 5 minutes before may have received a text from my friend list. and if I am in a conversation with someone in the same period of 5 to 10 minutes for each answer, but if I can send text messages that I send from Yahoo answers immediately and without problems. Only with the use of Messenger on my phone is really annoying, so if anyone has a solution I'm willing to hear what's going on now 3 days. I thought it was a problem when I use Yahoo Mail, but so far without their help. I thought maybe it was my camera too, but as I said, the problemM seems srictly with messages sent to my Yahoo mobile device

0 comments:

Post a Comment